New Session Coming Soon…
Learn complete Digital Workflow using Adobe Lightroom
- Learn Lightroom is a six week 2 1/2 hours per week of hands on classroom instruction. You will actually go through the entire process and develop a digital workflow on your computer with your images (if you don’t have images you should take the Learn Digital Photography Class).
- Learning to apply keywords and setting up a proper keyword hierarchy will save countless hours locating photos in the future and for online searches when you publish to the web. You will learn to use collections, smart collections and additional metadata to make organizing your entire library fast and efficient.
- You will learn to achieve fantastic tone and color using simple sliders, and using the new greatly improved sharpening and noise reduction, you will think you have a new camera. The new lens profiles and their manual controls allow for correcting lens distortions or creating dramatic effects. Dodging and burning are simple tasks in lightroom using the adjustment brush. All of this in a totally non destructive work environment designed to speed you through the process.
- Even with all the power of lightroom there will still be times when you will need the full power of Photoshop, and you will learn how to make the two work together for a seamless workflow.
- After developing your images they will be ready for export, and you will learn how easy it is to get the file type and size you need.
- You will learn about the 3rd party plugins that speed your workflow even more.
- We will how to use the slideshow, web, and print capabilities of Lightroom.
|Location||Greg Disch Private Studio|
|Experience||A basic understanding of your computer is recommended.|
|Equipment||Digital camera and laptop computer with Lightroom (a trial copy will expire before the end of the class, so you will need to have a licensed copy)|
|Maximum Class Size||8 participants to enable personal attention, while working in Lightroom|
|Schedule||Six week class 1 evening per week for 2 1/2 hours6:30 to 9:00 pm(classes may run longer if I feel we have not completely covered the material)|