Fall Colors Photography Workshop October 24-26 2014 This will be a two day field workshop located in the area of the Buffalo National River in North Central Arkansas. Just about all of our time will be spent photographing the endless possibilities of this unique area, with personal instruction from Greg Disch. This area […]
Photography “How To:” articles designed to help teach you a specific concept or type of photography.
- Happy New Year- Time to Start Fresh With Your Photo Organization
- How to Photograph Star Trails
- How to Photograph People at Night – Without Flash
- Poteau Balloon Fest – Tips for Better Photos
- Wildflower Photography Tips
- Guide to Photographing Elk in Arkansas
- How to: Photograph A Public Aquarium
- How to: Photograph Fireworks
- How to Shoot Waterfalls
- How to Photograph Wildflowers
- Digital Night Photography
Articles to help learn and make the most of Adobe Lightroom.
- Lightroom 2 – Making the Most of the Filmstrip
- Lightroom 2 – Finding Photos Using Keywords
- LR2/Blog Export Plugin
- Lightroom 2 – Keywords Part 4 – Managing Keywords
- Lightroom 2 – Keywords Part 3 – Settings and Synonyms
- Lightroom 2 Tips – Keyboard Shortcuts
- Lightroom 2 – Keywords Part 2 – Applying Keywords
- Lightroom 2 – Keywords Part 1
- Lightroom 2 – File Organization
- Lightroom Tips and Lessons #1
Greg will personally review and let you know what’s what. This may be anything related to photography (you could use anything for a subject) so you can expect to find a broad range of products appearing here in the future.
A photo backstory is the behind the scenes look at how a photo was taken (or made) and may include technical information, lighting setups and the story behind the place or activity. I hope that seeing how I created different photos may help to inspire you to be a better photographer.