Friday and Saturday Class – Last One This Year
Current Workshops and Classes
- Learn Lightroom 2 Day Class December 13-14 2013
This is a two day (Friday and Saturday) workshop with hands on classroom instruction. You will actually go through the entire process and develop a digital workflow on your computer with your images. We will learn to organize our entire photo library using the powerful database tools of Lightroom …
Photography “How To:” articles designed to help teach you a specific concept or type of photography.
- How to Photograph Star Trails
- How to Photograph People at Night – Without Flash
- Poteau Balloon Fest – Tips for Better Photos
- Wildflower Photography Tips
- Guide to Photographing Elk in Arkansas
- How to: Photograph A Public Aquarium
- How to: Photograph Fireworks
- How to Shoot Waterfalls
- How to Photograph Wildflowers
- Digital Night Photography
Articles to help learn and make the most of Adobe Lightroom.
- Lightroom 2 – Making the Most of the Filmstrip
- Lightroom 2 – Finding Photos Using Keywords
- LR2/Blog Export Plugin
- Lightroom 2 – Keywords Part 4 – Managing Keywords
- Lightroom 2 – Keywords Part 3 – Settings and Synonyms
- Lightroom 2 Tips – Keyboard Shortcuts
- Lightroom 2 – Keywords Part 2 – Applying Keywords
- Lightroom 2 – Keywords Part 1
- Lightroom 2 – File Organization
- Lightroom Tips and Lessons #1
Greg will personally review and let you know what’s what. This may be anything related to photography (you could use anything for a subject) so you can expect to find a broad range of products appearing here in the future.
A photo backstory is the behind the scenes look at how a photo was taken (or made) and may include technical information, lighting setups and the story behind the place or activity. I hope that seeing how I created different photos may help to inspire you to be a better photographer.